not sure test on sat

tracey 2

Reaction score
hey guys

sorry havent really been about much or posting i really dont know what to put iv never ever tried like this its always just happened and iv found out later on like havent been waiting for af if you all understand what im saying.

anyway last 2 days been so so sick with headaches and im constantly tired but today iv had no sickness not even felt sick but still so tired but have been doing long shifts im due on sat so if no af then il either test that night or next day im getting impatient but i dont wanna test now i dont think.

im curious but dont think i could deal with finding out right at this moment so will leave it.

i really dont know if im meant to feel scared or what im just all over the place happy then sad its so hard.

i hope of you are well and sending loads of baby dust :hug: :hug:

OMG sorry guys just little news i can test now i got my dates slightly wrong so basically can test now im going mad i really want to but dont know. will let you all know xx :hug: :hug:

I have everything crossed for you darling :hug:

I have never ever wished for anything so hard as I am wishing for you to be a mummy, you will be just a wonderful mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck sending you lots of babydust. :pray: :pray:

Rubys mummy said:
I have everything crossed for you darling :hug:

I have never ever wished for anything so hard as I am wishing for you to be a mummy, you will be just a wonderful mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaawww Zoe that's so sweet. Ditto me too!

Fingers crossed soooooooooooooooo much for you and Steve. You deserve it hun :hug: :hug:

thank you all guys and esp you zoe thanks so much hun.

will let you all know soon il prob give in and test tommorrow :hug: :hug:

I hope you get the BFP you deserve hun.
Thinking of you
:hug:

:hug: tracey i felt the same when i was ttc christopher i was desperate to get my bfp then when i got it i felt scared to death and couldnt stop crying it was awful i dont think you can know how you will feel till it happens its like being on a rollercoaster 1 minute its exciting and happy next its guilt for feeling happy then its fear :( but whatever you feel when you get that bfp dont worry you will soon settle down have they said how they are going to treat you when you get your bfp? im sure i read somewhere you would have the same treatment i was on when i had christopher if theres anything i can help you with or any questions you have il be more than pleased to try and answer them for you and of course im always here for you hun
keeping everything crossed that you get your bfp soon hun good luck xxxxxxxxxx

fingers crossed for you Tracey :hug: :hug:

Same as rach said if you have any questions on the treatment give us a yell :D

Im hoping and wishing that if you get ur bfp, little bean will stay with you for you to be a mummy, its your turn next and you deserve this so much ive never talked to someone who is as strong as you and i think you deserve a medal, keeping everything crossed for you, im here whenever you need me xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back