Bit confused....

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Hi everyone....im in my first month TTC. By my dates AF was due between last friday and tuesday. I did a test last friday, BFN. Still no AF so iv just done a test, another BFN. Im really confused atm....i have no signs of AF comming, just really sick all the time, needed to wee alot, very emotional (crying at silly little things), and tired. The only things iv got that may be AF is slight tummy cramps but iv had these for about 2 weeks now, since when i thought i OVed. Any one got any idea what it could be or am i just trying to convince myself?
oh i came off the pill and started ttc straight away so maybe thats whats wrong?
sorry if im babbling on!!!
good luck everyone else

It could be that your cycles hasn't settled down from coming off the pill. My Cycle was so irratic when i came off the pill it was really annoying. MAybe wait a could more days and try again. I can't offer any other advice sorry x x x

I came off the pill in Jan and it took a good few months of my periods being irregular before they settled back down to 28 days again. It could be that :hug: :hug: :hug:

i came off the pill in august.. for the 1st month i had spotted bleeding, cramping all sorts.. i'm bk to normal just 2months later hopefully, which is really lucky, as i was on the pill for 5yrs..
well i had normal AF and did ov test around O and it came bk positive.. so i think you just gotta hold on, hopefully you'll get bk to normal quick like me..
no reason to say you cant get preg in mean time.. just harder to chart..
baby dust xx

Sorry I dont have any advice but I just wanted to say that the same sort of thing is happening with me this month. I came off depo in april. Had first AF in June then had two 31 day cyles followed by a 29 day cycle and this month I am on day 31 with no AF but BFN when I tested earlier on and also I have had cramps and all that since Ov so whats going on!! I Know I cant be pg so whats happened!! :wall:

thank you for your replies...its reasurring in a way knowing other people are going through the same...
definatlety not preg....AF got me today :cry: maybe next month...at least i know now

Sorry she got you hun, I had my fingers crossed :hug: :hug:

+++

Hi everyone....im in my first month TTC. By my dates AF was due between last friday and tuesday. I did a test last friday, BFN. Still no AF so iv just done a test, another BFN. Im really confused atm....i have no signs of AF comming, just really sick all the time, needed to wee alot, very emotional (crying at silly little things), and tired. The only things iv got that may be AF is slight tummy cramps but iv had these for about 2 weeks now, since when i thought i OVed. Any one got any idea what it could be or am i just trying to convince myself?
oh i came off the pill and started ttc straight away so maybe thats whats wrong?
sorry if im babbling on!!!
good luck everyone else

It could be that your cycles hasn't settled down from coming off the pill. My Cycle was so irratic when i came off the pill it was really annoying. MAybe wait a could more days and try again. I can't offer any other advice sorry x x x

I came off the pill in Jan and it took a good few months of my periods being irregular before they settled back down to 28 days again. It could be that :hug: :hug: :hug:

i came off the pill in august.. for the 1st month i had spotted bleeding, cramping all sorts.. i'm bk to normal just 2months later hopefully, which is really lucky, as i was on the pill for 5yrs..
well i had normal AF and did ov test around O and it came bk positive.. so i think you just gotta hold on, hopefully you'll get bk to normal quick like me..
no reason to say you cant get preg in mean time.. just harder to chart..
baby dust xx

Sorry I dont have any advice but I just wanted to say that the same sort of thing is happening with me this month. I came off depo in april. Had first AF in June then had two 31 day cyles followed by a 29 day cycle and this month I am on day 31 with no AF but BFN when I tested earlier on and also I have had cramps and all that since Ov so whats going on!! I Know I cant be pg so whats happened!! :wall:

thank you for your replies...its reasurring in a way knowing other people are going through the same...
definatlety not preg....AF got me today :cry: maybe next month...at least i know now

Sorry she got you hun, I had my fingers crossed :hug: :hug:

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back