Not sure of my date!!!

Tryingagain Em

Reaction score
Well I'm pregnant but how far along I don't know! My LMP was 15/3/11 but I have PCOS so could be anywhere! Got first doctors appointment on Thursday. Hoping they send me for a dating scan!

Anyone else not sure of their dates?

I really want one of the picture charts at the bottom like so many of you ladies but I don't know my dates!!! Guess I'll just have to wait!

Hey hunni.....

I am in the same boat as you as i have irreg cycles. I totally want a ticker like everyone else aswell, I said that from the word go ha ha.
I know i am just early on as i took a clearblue digi but how far i am exactly im not sure... I was having a few problems at the end of last week so they want me to go for a scan tomorrow. so if all is well i should have a better idea tomorrow.

Hope you get to know how far you are real soon :)

Amy xx

im the same i tracked my cycles so i know my dates but the dr kept saying im further due to lmp

Hi Hun, I also have Pcos. My lmp was 13/3/11 but didn't ovulate til 4/4/11 but I knew it was happening cos of ov pain :) have been arguing my dates with doc and of course I was proved correct at early scan :smug: x

iv not got a clue how many weeks i am either had a d&c 9 weeks ago and clearblue test says 3+ weeks which could be anything. so waiting a week or 2 for dating scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back