not sure what to tell docs

hotcaramel01

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im new and posting for the first time. Anyway i'm pregnant but im not sure which dates to give the doctors, so i was wondering if you could help.

My last LMP was 24th september,which lasted for 6 days.
On 27th october i began to spot brownish pinkish discharge this only happened when i wiped.
This lasted up until 1st november when it turned pinkish reddish again only when i wiped and only needed 1 liner, this lasted to the 7th november.

So im either 7 weeks or 12 weeks i just dnt know very confused, i am showing already but i put that down to it being my second pregnancy if anyone has any aswers will be happy to hear from you thank you.

If I was you, I'd give them the full story of what you've said there.
That way they've got all the info to know what to do for you.
xx
edit: sorry I forgot to say congratulations!! :doh: :cheer:

Firstly, congrats!

I would tell the doctor that you don't think your October bleed was a proper period, as it was more like discharge than proper flow, and that you think you're probably 12 weeks gone. They'll then probably send you for a scan to ascertain exactly how far gone you are. If you're already showing, that seems pretty early, even for a second pregnancy.

And welcome to PF :wave:

Thanx guys I'll just tell thedoc the whole story only they can determine how far i am. Thanx again and good luck.x

They'd be able to tell I think by feeling your tummy - top of uterus only pops out of the pelvis at a certain point in gestation. Will most likely refer you for a scan to find out for sure :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back