Not sure if this is in the right place but...

BabyNumber1

Reaction score
... just wondering if its normal to feel really emotional 8 months after having a baby?

I just feel like its all about my lg, i know that seems awful and i dont begrudge anyone being excited to see her but when i dropped her off at my mums this morning my mum didnt even say bye... it was as if i wasnt there....

It feels like i have given the family what they want now and me and my partner arent of any interest to them...

is this normal? i feel awful as it sounds as though im jealous of my little girl getting spoiled but its not that, its just i feel like if i wasnt there no one would notice if that makes sense?

My partner has said that he just brushes it off and its just us that matter, meaning me him and our little girl! I just feel like ive lost everyone i used to have around me and have no one to talk to...

Ive just gone back to work so im hoping that the feeling will pass - has or does anyone else feel like this?? Ive never been this emotional and just cry at everything.

Sorry for the rant x

Didn't want to read and run but don't really have much advice I'm afraid. Have you tried talking to your mum at all? Just don't forget without you your little one wouldn't be here and all the time people enjoy spending time with her its a reflection of how good you're doing as a parent etc as they want to spend time with the thing you created. Maybe have a word with oh again and voice your fears. Xx

My grandmother is the exact same!!! I am only 18 too, I don't get bought nothing anymore either, at first I was abit peeved because they just didn't bother with me but it will pass hun don't worry. my easter eggs have stopped :( which im abit gutted about!! i feel the same as you though but just brush it off now as as long as AJ is payed attention to im not really bothered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back