Not sure if I will be back after appointment

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Oooooh, Im all worried. My feet are so swollen I cant get my shoes on, my hands are all fat and swollen and both feet and hands hurt so much and my arms too. Im sure my face is swollen and I had a headache this morning.

Im worried that when I go to the midwife for my routine app today she will send me in to hospital. Silly maybe, but I feel sore all over.

Anyone else like this, could it be pre eclampsia or am I just being a paranoid so and so.

It could be nothing to worry about yet hun, but pack your bag just ncase. Good luck x

Sami,
Thats another thing, I havent packed one yet because it was a section so I have no jammies or big knickers. Lots of pads though, bought them in bulk yesterday :lol:

LMAO. Go buy some you silly sausage, get long nighties maybe? And some good old Tesco knickers.Ooooooh not long either way eh! :D

good luck laura..its probably just the heat making you all swollen! but if you dont feel good best to be safe! i'm sure you'll be fine :)
sending you good vibes :pray:

Thank you,
Im going to pack just now, stuart has Jessica out to his work for a wee while and then is taking her to his mums as we are planning to go to the pictures tonight to see Superman. Maybe.

I have most things, just the jammies and knickers I still need to get.

The good thing is that if they do need to deliver then the baby is pretty big.

Yeah definately, only a few days off being full term. :) let me know what happens!!!

hope all is ok laura! :( its so hot isn't. not good for us at all

tesco tesco tesco.... you can get everything you need for your bag in there..

5 pairs of low cut big knickers for £2.50
big t'shirt type nighties in their own bag (which doubles as a toiletry bag) for £3.00

good luck... if we don't hear from you we'll know you've gone straight to the hospital. Try not to worry... this heart could be the cause of your swelling.. my ankles are so swollen i can't bend them and they really hurt.. fingers and toes crossed for you.

x

best of luck laura :pray:

as for nighties pyjamas and big knickers i went in peacocks today went into peacocks today to try and get a nighty - went in the other week and they had nothing! but today they had loads and they are having a sale too :dance: got 2 nighties for £2.50 reduced from a fiver, a pair of pyjamas for £4 reduced from 8 and loads of pairs of big knickers reduced from £3 to a quid each :dance:

Hey guys,

Im back :D , just another paranoid mum to be, or thats how I felt when I came out. My bp is normal, im just a hot mum. I feel a bit daft but it must be the heat making me dillusional.

I went to see superman, it was brill but men in lycra did nothing for my bp :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
super.jpg

was it good? :twisted:

It was fab. Nice air conditioned cinema and the big size juice. Baby wasnt too sure of the loud noises, it kept jumping and I was covering my belly with my arms.

Thats a very nice pic budge. :lol:

glad your back and ok. io was just in the bath and i was thinking of you while shaving my legs :think: lol i sound wierd hehehe

well i thought ild pop on to see if you were back, and you are :)

i must admit though your pregnancy seems like its been forever

Hiya Dionne,
Thanks for thinking of me, Im still here yet :D
Im on the raspberry tea so hopefully I can get in there before the 15th.
Doesnt it seem like a long pregnancy, Im looking forward to it being over though, im not enjoying it as much as i did the first one.

Glad your back with us laura. You don't want to be stuck in hospital in this weather. Take it easy put your feet up or pop them in a bucket of cold water...

x

Hiya Evedale & Hayley,
Im fine today. Just sipping my raspeberry tea and relaxing. Jessica is with her granny all day today so im going to have a sleep.

Im super glad im not in hospital, if its warm outside its so much warmer in a maternity unit.

Just had a driving lesson which went really well, I know im mad still getting them but the test is on monday and pass or fail im looking forward to it being over for a few months.

How is Isabella doing, she sure picked a warm time to be born.

do you think the rasberry leaf is helping laura? i started taking the tablets at 35 weeks when the babies head engaged.. but i've felt no different. I've stopped taking them this week. Don't know if i should start back up.. there is no solid evidence that they actually do anything...

i'll start a new topic - ask the girls. :think:

x

keep taking it!!!!!!! i swear by it. Less painful labour and quicker too!

take more often towards the end! Its worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back