Not sure if I should be worried or not :/

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Last night Henry was sick. & I mean sick. He had 2 outfit changes and 3 muslins. There was loads of it. Some just watery and some half digested milk. He didn't eat afterwards cos he went straight to sleep when I was winding him.

Last night he was fine. Woke at 3:15 for a feed & went back down at 4:15 on his tummy like usual. He woke at 5:30 so came into bed with us where he was rooting for boobie so I gave him some. Woke again at 7:30, changed a poopy nappy (my wedding anniversary present from Henry :D) & just been playing with him and he was sick again, all over himself & me. He is eating again now.

Gonna see what happens in the next few hours and if he dies it after the next couple of feeds I'm takin him to the doctors. Surely can't be right being so sick. The only thing stopping me goin this morning is that he is still so happy & smiley and chatty. He is his normal self apart from being sick.

Harrison was like this after we took him swimming, we guess he swallowed some water from the pool, is there any chance he has swallowed anything he shouldnt?? If it continues then maybe see a doc just to get it checked out but in the mean time just make sure he is getting lots of fluids!! Hope he feels better soon!!
xxx

Could he be guzzlng? He has the 16 week growth spurt coming doesn't he? Hope he's ok hun xxxxxx

Dylan isn't a sicky baby at all, never possets and only threw up in his first few weeks but the last week or so he's been sick a few times, not loads but more than a little bit and I think rolling and trying to sit up etc means he is straining and a bit comes up, sounds silly but seems to fit for us. Don't know if it could be the same for you but if you're worried def see the doc. He seems well in himself though so that's good x lots of washing for you today! X

Hmmm as he's happy still I'd say he's possibly not being bothered by the sick. Have u taken his temp? It could just be a random spell of it but if you're worried call doctors xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back