routine changed not sure what to do!?

maldives

Reaction score
Yesterday all in a sudden my LO routine has changed from napping 3 times a day to twice but I normally give him breakfast in the morning and dinner at around 7 then play a bit then bath and bed! he usually wakes up 2-3 times for milk in the night but yesterday what happened is he napped 2 times during the day and when it was time for dinner he was too tired to eat so I made him sleep for an hour or so then he woke up at 9 pm and I gave him some dinner then he slept for 5 hours for the first time!!! he felt so comfortable and fresh this way.. he woke up at 2 am for milk and that was it for the night!

today I tried to follow the same routine but he didn't take dinner! I tried but he was refusing so i made milk and he took it! why did he refuse the food and not the milk!?? I know I shouldn't be soo concerned but this routine is great he just needs to eat at this new time I don't know what went wrong! I know milk is his main source of nutrition at his age but he is used to have 2 meals a day and I don't want it to change!

I find with Logan that he seems to decide that if i seem to know what i'm doing then he feels the need to change.

Maybe it is the same for you, who was the one who set the routine in the first place? You could try and get back to what it was, but i find babies can be pretty stubborn about these things.

Sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back