EASY routine follow up!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Well, tried to do this today & it's kinda worked!

Henry has done eat, activity,sleep,eat, sleep then started again. So not quite the routine but it works for us!

He has had 3 naps today. 9:30-10:30, 12:30-1:15 & 3-6 :shock: the 3 hour "nap" was after baby massage but he did have a 15 min feed in that time.

He has gone to sleep each time without being fed, even this evening. Had bath at 6:30, played until 7:30 then had cuddles to go to sleep. He went down at 8 which is the earliest he has gone down in 4 nights! Just waiting to see what time he wakes for another feed.

So overall I'm a happy mummy today :) hope he wakes at a decent time for a feed tonight. He woke at 3:10 last night so he came to bed with me and helped himself whilst I slept :D

Sounds like a success! Wow! Three hour nap too - no wonder you're a happy mummy! :)

aww that sounds good. alyssa has had a change today as bedtimes have gone crap and shes screaming when i put her down so i changed all her bottles to an hour earlier and her bedtime to 7.30/8 instead of 8.30/9 cos an hour of fighting her to get her down makes it not worth me bothering to go downstairs again lol. shes up for 2 hours of play and feed etc then hour long naps, she had a 2 hr nap this afternoon too lol

I also started the EASY routine (two days ago) and I must say I'm surprised as to how easy (ahem) it is; and it works! LO was asleep by 8pm tonight - first time in his 11 weeks, just had a dream feed - now just wait to see if he sleeps through! But yes, napping upstairs in his crib whereas before, he would only ever nap on me. Suddenly I have time to myself again - especially in the evenings. It feels weird ;)

Well Henry went 7-1, 2-3:30 & is now being a pickle. Tried puttin him in bed with me but he fidgeted & made too much noise & woke daddy :( no doubt I'll get moaned at for that in the morning!

Just want to go back to bed :(

oh dear, Alyssa went down at 8.30 ish after fighting me for an hour, crying whenever i put her down so i had to feed her to sleep on me again she then woke at 5.30am and ended up in bed with us for the 2nd day in a row. least i got to stay in bed til 7.30 lol

Well today has been a lot better. He has had 3 naps, had his bath & is now eating again now and falling asleep. Gonna try putting him down for the night once he is asleep & see how long he lasts!

Wooo Carly we follow EAT routine too - altho the Y-ou - part always includes, washing, pots, sweeping, folding, showering etc - would much rather the EASYJ routine, eat, sleep, sleep, you ...then Jobs...lol xxx

Never seem to have time for a brew n a feet up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back