Not sure how to feel

shell1978

Reaction score
Well Friday my AF was 14days late I had 3 pos tests and 2 neg so doctor refered me to the EPU.

I had an internal scan and there was something there but it was in the wrong place and the doctor said it was working its way out. Im booked in again tomorrow for another scan. I should have been around 6wk 3days.

I just don't know how I should feel about it all and im worried what will happen if I don't pass my little bean so if anyone has any advise I would love to hear it.

Im a total mess right now and just lost :cry::cry::cry:

im sorry i cant be more help but i just wanted to say im so sorry your going through this and i hope things get better for you xxx

Oh Shell that sounds really hard! No one can tell you how to feel though, and whatever you do feel is ok. I'm afraid I've no advice on what would happen if you don't miscarry naturally, I hope they can tell you more after your scan. My best advice is to take a list of questions with you, let us know how you get on xx

Im sorry you have to go through this. I had a natural mc at 7 weeks and it was a little painful a bit like bad cramp and quite a heavy bleed for a good few days. Its emotionally draining as well. I hope you have a more positive outcome at your next scan. Take care of yourself and your oh! Xxxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back