Not so active....

Pregnopaws

Reaction score
For two days baby's activity has reduced again. I've got very used to him kicking and thumping away when I go to bed and when I wake up, but last two days, all was alot quieter even with prods and pokes. There has been a few squirms but no kicks, but good thing is I am getting his heartbeat on the doppler so he's surely ok!

I know this topic has all come up before but I wonder if any of you at this stage of pregnancy notice your babies have gone alot quieter for a few days?

Maybe your baby has less room to move or it has changed position. Try drinking an ice cold drink to 'shock' it into moving!

Sorry - we should say "he" now shouldn't we! I'm so used to calling mine IT! lol!

lol.. thanks kylie, I do drink cold drinks often, and feel him squirm sometimes, perhaps your right though, he could have just moved or gone from breech to head down position, and thats why im not getting any kicks now in the lower abdomen, thats all i can think of!

maybe he's conserving energy cos he's going through a growth spurt? If you've got a heartbeat I wouldn't worry too much :hug: :hug:

I'm sure he is fine Carla! :D

Try giving him prods and see if he starts moving a bit more.

That said.. he is a boy and they are meant to be lazy in the womb ;)

And the laziness doesn't stop there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back