Not really much to update but...

heidi-hi

Reaction score
Had another sweep this morning. She was veryyy thorough, lasted alot longer than Tuesday. No real change, still 1cm, cervix still very soft, stretchy and favourable. Have another sweep Monday if no baby!

Booked induction for 1st July so a week tomorrow... Not till 9pm, so looks like it will be a case of oh having to leave practically as soon as I get there coz I go onto the ward. Not looking forward to contractions starting and being alone! Never mind! Hope your all ok xxxx

Awe bless u let's hope u don't have to wait for that induction ! X

Thanks! Here's to hoping anyway, just our luck too, it's the day oh is due to go back to work... Back down in aldershot!!! He's gonna let his boss know today, plenty of notice an he should be able to stay a bit longer! Xxx

oh god. I hope things get going for you. Did she reckon that you will have to be induced? Or did she say things look like they will move along on their own. I may try and give myself a sweep!!!!! lol...

Really hope things get moving soon for you!

Hopefully you don't need to get induced, would be rotten for you having to be yourself when things start!

xxx

Last edited:
She said it's good for this stage, lots of people go overdue and that at this stage she sees lots of women with cervix still closed tight. It's an easy 1cm and can be stretched further and can also easily feel babies head. At the end each time she tells me when to go back next and says 'that's if u get that far'...

She wasn't going to book induction till Monday, only that I told her oh is due to go back to work the Friday. So she said she would book it incase they get busy and so oh can let work know in advance and try sort out more time off.

I really don't think I could even reach to give myself a sweep, my arms are too short! Haha xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back