Not ready...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by pink lady, Oct 12, 2005.

1. pink lady

pink lady Well-Known Member

Been to see doctor tonight and he did an internal (nasty man!). Even though i walked two miles today, had a curry and felt lots of uncomfortable tightenings and pains, my cervix wasn't ready just yet. Baby only 2/5 engaged now and i am feeling disillusioned. Thought everything was heading in the right direction as after dinner, sorry if this is tmi :oops: , buti had runny pooh, which i thought was what happened before you went into labour.

I know i'm not at my due date, which is sunday, but has anyone been told or heard of similar circumstances, and then gone into labour soon after? Doc recons another week or so to go naturally, but i'm booked in for induction next weds regardless.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Kind regards

Pink lady :(

2. JuicyJess

JuicyJess Well-Known Member

pink lady i had the same kind of problem about 2 weeks ago, i had really runny poop n tightenings across my belly for about 2 or 3 days, i was certain things were about to happen but nothing. but my mum said to me she had runny poop the day before her labour so you neer know! sorry i cant be of much help but im sure things will start to happen for you soon! i wish u luck xxx :wink: