Any Advice??

gemmylou

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just looking for a bit of advice really. Not particularly worried, but just wondering really.

Yesterday in work, I lifted something a little too heavy in a rage but didn't have any pains or anything at all. Later on in the day, had some achey twinges on both sides, started off on the right then it was the left then both simultaneously and I felt fine in myself. This is unusual as I have been really nauseous throughout.

However, last night nausea returned before I went to sleep. Woke up this morning feeling fine and with my (very bloated usually) tummy deflated slightly. Started to worry again that I had done something, but then, as normal, I was sick.

I've had something to eat and again I now feel absolutely fine, which I'm not used to. I'm guessing, due to my mum (nurse) and advice read elsewhere, this is completely normal and is stretching pains and my placenta taking over as it's towards the end of the first trimester.

Any advice out there??

Should also mention, no more pains at all and at no point has there been any bleeding, brown or red!!

Thank you for responding :)

xxxx

I'm sure you're absolutely fine but call your midwife if you want reassurance. I have days where I feel better and I panic, but then the next day I'm back to my usual sicky self! xx

no bleeding is great news!
i think all you did was pull a muscle, there being worked extra hard at the moment so any quick movements will give you a twinge that can last a few seconds or even a few days.
just dont lift anything too heavy and take the next few moths easy, isnt that the joy of pregnancy being able to take a load of ;)

good luck hunni

xx

Im going thorugh paranoid phase too of not feeling so nauseous anymore and at points (almost) forgetting Im pregnant. I suppose every day is different and as long as no bleeding and/or very painful cramps then you are absolutely fine. Good luck xxx

I have basically farted my entire way through this pregnancy and my bloating would come and go as I sounded like a broken set of bagpipes. Your tummy will go up and down regularly until baby is big enough to stop it. You need to think carefully about lifting things, not necessarily because you can do harm to the baby but you can do harm to yourself. Take it easy hun xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. Got an absolute ******* of a headache now, guessing my hormones are now giving me alternate ways to suffer instead of the nausea feeling! The ups and downs of a paranoid pregnancy hey?! Xxxx

oooo one of those days :) know the ones.

I pulled a muscle in my side getting out of bed too violently the other day when I heard poorly pup throwing up!! and I panicked exactly the same.:lol:

Ha ha, I literally am SO glad I'm not the only one. Just had more sickness and still got headache, which is a new symptom for me, so feeling better about the baby being ok now. Going to have a bowl of my fave cereal, Lucky Charms, and hope I keep them down. Thank you ladies! You are all wonderful :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back