• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not having cottage hols..but My sister is moving down south

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
EDIT YIPPPPPPPPEEEE
im so happppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer:

edit........ weve decided we havnt got the money at the moment to go on a cottage holiday
but the good news is that we both have bank hols of together so we'll just spend some quality time at home doing the place up more for colliers arrvial and going for lovley walks ect ect
thats ok with me just being with him is enough
dont need a fancy cottage
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks to Becky's idea we may have a holiday yet just later in the year
:cheer: :cheer:

l

EDIT YIPPPPPPPPEEEE
im so happppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer:

edit........ weve decided we havnt got the money at the moment to go on a cottage holiday
but the good news is that we both have bank hols of together so we'll just spend some quality time at home doing the place up more for colliers arrvial and going for lovley walks ect ect
thats ok with me just being with him is enough
dont need a fancy cottage
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks to Becky's idea we may have a holiday yet just later in the year

l

sounds a good idea to get away before baby comes and enjoy just 1 to 1
happy holiday hunting

marie x

sounds a good idea to get away before baby comes and enjoy just 1 to 1
happy holiday hunting

marie x

great idea hun, me and ken go away the end of april and lookin 4ward 2 it is really keepin me goin

keep an eye on ebay as they often hav cottage breaks on there cheap, let me no how u get on x x x

great idea hun, me and ken go away the end of april and lookin 4ward 2 it is really keepin me goin

keep an eye on ebay as they often hav cottage breaks on there cheap, let me no how u get on x x x

I hope you can get away on holiday together.
And great news on getting the mat :D
:hug:

I like your playmat! Newborns are supposed to like black and white over colour :D

Sounds a good idea having a break away somewhere, the rest will do you good :hug: :hug:

Thank you Becky for the newpaper idea i will collect the vouchers and try for a holiday with James and Collier some time after the birth

Ive seen them advertised before but always thought they must be to good to be true

but your experiances of them makes me think i should give it a go
thanks agian hun
lol sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

anyone else been on experianced the newspapervoucher deals on holidays?????

:wave:

To Portsmouth at the end of March
and not only am i going to have my sister close by and my adorable Niece Taylor near me.

But my sis Tina has invited no insitsted me and James come down to stay with her for at least a week when i go off on maternity before i have Collier.

I love my Sister
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i will get to spoil my Niece rotten :angel: :cheer: and actually live in a home with a real kitchen AND a real sitting room

I CANT WAIT :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

SO I CLASS THAT AS MY HOLIDAY FOR THE YEAR :cheer: :D

geordie lass said:
Thank you Becky for the newpaper idea i will collect the vouchers and try for a holiday with James and Collier some time after the birth

Ive seen them advertised before but always thought they must be to good to be true

but your experiances of them makes me think i should give it a go
thanks agian hun
lol sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

anyone else been on experianced the newspapervoucher deals on holidays?????

:wave:

seriously hun they are fantastic, like i said to you we have two a year and love them!!!

these are some of the parks we have been to in the past so you can get an idea....

our last one in sept where bump was made :D

http://www.hendra-holidays.com/

weve also been....

http://www.havenholidays.com/Parks/norfolk/seashore/

http://www.havenholidays.com/Parks/Devo ... rransands/

and our nxt holiday is in april to.....

http://www.havenholidays.com/Parks/Devo ... nifordbay/

go for it, for the money you cant go wrong!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back