not happy about my bump..

isobel84

Reaction score
i been trying to take a pic of my bump.. but it only looks fat and floppy! i dont know what have happend! (well its always been abit fat n floppy :oooo: )
it have not dropped as its still hard right under my ribs but i just feel sooo enormous everywhere except my bump! my ass have never been bigger (and i was already a size 16-18 down before!!) and my hips are alot bigger then normal..
dont think bump have grown atall the last 2 weeks either..

Everyone put on there nice bumps and they are all growing and glowing but mine just becomes more floppy! :shakehead:

:cry:

Noa is growing tho as its more bum then ever sticking out when he mucks about :whistle:

Awwww don't be upset :( everyone's different, as long as babies okay then that's all that matters :) Be proud of your bump mummmyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :hugs:

Aw honey x I'm sick of people telling me how tiny and neat my bump is when all I feel is fat! I'm absolutely with you on the huge ass thing but this is how I look at it-during pregnancy womens hips (and ribcage) widen. The ribcage widens to make room for the organs that get pushed that way as baby grows and the hips widen to make it easier to give birth. I have accepted that my hips are 'child birthing' hips (ie really wide) and that I'll never get in a size 8 on my bottom half because of how wide they are x
As long as noa is growing well honey don't worry about your bump x
Big hugs

I got the all arse bit too .. hmmm I wonder if it is just boys!!! I look like a 3 year old has had red felt tips on my bum cheeks! talk about stretch marks they're scribbled allover the show

well i always told demba that i would be able to give him big strong boys with my hips.. but i never expected that they accually needed to be any bigger haha

oh well.. its all worth it in the end..

I'm the same as Helen, keep getting told I should be worried with how small I am!! Yeah thanks for scaring me with that!! As long as noa's fine, that's all that matters! I love looking at pregnant bumps :D

I'm the same as Helen, keep getting told I should be worried with how small I am!! Yeah thanks for scaring me with that!! As long as noa's fine, that's all that matters! I love looking at pregnant bumps :D

People say this to me aswell .. orrrr you only look about 3 months! ermmmm :roll: .. why don't they just leave us alone! boys do get carried at the back apparently don't they:shock:

I carried DD exactly the same way I'm carrying Seb. I just inform people that my midwife is happy with my measurements and so am I! It's so frustrating though! The other day a lady I know who's expecting twins was saying how small I was and then another lady said the sane to her and she was like *shock* 'No I am not small at all!' I nearly lol!

aw hun we all diff shapes n sizes my dd has nick named me the walrus lols im huge i have a nice bump surrounded by a huge fat bit but i just past caring now lol

its only demba and the MW that really sees my tummy anyway and infront of them im not bothered so i think im just being silly.

Don't worry hunny, I have far from the perfect bump. Hard at the top and jelly at the bottom. Covered in old stretchies (no new ones yet thank god) veiny
and hairy! (I sound like an ogre lol)

Surprisingly my ass hasn't grown this time round, which my lovely hubby commented on! I normally put so much weight on it that I look like a duck.

edveryones bumps are different so don't worry about it!! when i live down i look like a beached whale honestly :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back