my bum is growing bigger and faster than my bump

annem

Reaction score
i don't quite understand why my bum is growing so much. Its covered in stretch marks where as my bump has none. No joke but my bum is bigger than my bump. Has this happened to anyone else?

Is it anything to do with nature and the old days needing a cushion to sit on when giving birth in stables and things? :think:

I have no idea but I know what you mean.. a couple of people (that dared to tell me without getting beaten up!) have said that I've put more weight round my bum than my bump. Maybe its all the extra sitting around, I just can't put my finger on it! :think:

I had a huge bum with my 1st pregnancy, i went from a size 8 to a size 18 :shock: by the time id given birth. Iv no idea why but i lost it quiet quickly if thats any help. :hug:

thanks you have both made me feel a lot better about it. I just can't believe how people are willing to point it out!!

I'm having exactly the same problem hun. No stretch marks on my bump but my thighs and bum are covered! I'm praying my buby hurries up before my lower body turns into 1 giant stretch mark! Right from before I found out I was pregnant I gained weight in these areas and very early on in my pregnancy I had to stop wearing my regular non pregnant jeans. Hoping that it doesn't take long to lose all the extra weight afterwards. :hug:

mines similar except bum and bump seem to be growing at the same rate lol, im hoping my bum stops growing soon or i'll have to go up another size by feb :shock:

Oh God! Tell me about it!! I had been delighted up until about 3 weeks ago because I'd not experienced that pigging out stage (like I did from practically the moment of conseption with Harry!)

Now I'm just hungry aaaaaall the time and desperately need to up my exercise to cope with the increase! I've figured an hours waddle a day should do the trick :D

at least you don't have long left gems

i went for a walk the other day. Me and my OH used to walk down this track and run up the hill on the other side but i just walked it as i've not done much exercise in ages and OMG i was dying by the end of it-i'm so unfit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back