Not feeling so good today):

katie05

Reaction score
Well up to now ive felt quite good apart from sickness in the beginning but this past week my lower back has been killing and when i walk for a while (like in town) im getting period type pains across my bump. Today they were so bad i came home early, my bump also was very hard. :?

To top it off baby gone from being very active last week to not moving much. I can feel movements when i lie and feel but not real big kicks.

Sorry for the moan girls, just a bit worried. :(

Could be nothing, but could be something...
I think you need to call the midwife and have it checked, especially if your bump feels hard and there's a change in movements.
Hope all is well
xxx

Sure it's nothing prob baby running out of room or has changed position thats why you can't feel as much, but if you are worried i'd ring m/w thats what they are there for :hug: xx

Thanks for you replies girls :hug: , rang midwife but no answer as usual. Baby moving around at the minute though and heartbeat fine on my doppler. I will ask her about the period type pains though.x

Glad you are attempting to get through to your MW. They are there to help and reassure.

I am glad i never have to contact mine. Deal direct with delivery triage. Makes it a lot faster and efficient to get answers.

I am sure all is well :hug:

Hope your ok now hun and babies moving again :hug:
did you get through to the midwife in the end?

sarah :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back