My tummy hurts :(

nik106

Reaction score
My bump is sore today :( i have a little period cramping every now and then, but nothing major but when i stand up or try to walk, i have really sharp pulling down type pains around the lower part of my bump. They're not contractioney, they just feel like the weight of the bump is too much and its being pulled off

Oh hugs, can period type pain be Braxton Hicks? I had them on Friday and boy they were not pleasant, I had to breathe through them!

My midwife says not, she says they're just everything getting ready as i don't get any tightenings at all

My midwife says not, she says they're just everything getting ready as i don't get any tightenings at all
Is your bubs engaged? Maybe moving down is causing the pains as well?

She's fully engaged, my mw can't feel her head at all anymore, she's been like that for a couple of weeks now. To be honest, i thought i had a UTI which was causing the pains, the last sample i did for her looked really red and like it had loads of blood in it. She tested it and said i didn't but keep any eye on it just in case, a couple of days later i remembered that i'd had beetroot the night before, and it always turns my wee a red or purple depending on how much i've eaten

lol at the beetroot! I had that feeling with my second hun around the same time, looks like your body is just making adjustments for when baby is ready to arrive x

Oh so far i have been 10 days over with my 1st and 11 with my second. Not holding my breath for an "on time Baby" this time round. Good luck hun and hope she arrives soon x

Hopefully not long now if she has been engaged for a couple of weeks, are you bouncing on the ball etc?

Yep, it really hurts sometimes to bounce on it, just because of the pressure on my insides

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back