Having a very bad day today

smurf

Reaction score
Hi all sorry for the moan but I am in need of a hug :cry: I have a terrible pain in my lower back today think bubs is lying funny and everytime I walk I feel like there is a massive brick between my legs it is sooo painful I don't think baby has dropped yet its just the weight - what's it gonna be like when bubs does drop I won't be able to walk at all :( I've really enjoyed my pregnancy up to now but the lack of sleep is killing me. Its agony to turn over in bed and when I do I am sure my neighbours can hear the crunch of my pelvis. I have to take it in stages to turn from one side to the other. I feel 90 not 39.

Ok moan over feel much better now thanks :D

i have started to feel the same myself lately, back ache, pain walking, hard to get comfy at night and just generally uncomfortable

said to OH i know what it must feel like to be old now!

hang in there!
I know how you feel, I'm shuffling around the office at the moment in my socks and can barely walk after moving house and painting all weekend.
I saw a really old lady struggling to walk yesterday and thought about how I almost know what it's like, but at least for us we'll be back to normal in a few months and enjoying being able to lie on our backs, fronts, run for the bus etc!

Smurf - sorry to hear this but I know exactly how you feel - I don't have the back pain, but I have felt like there's a bowling ball nestling in my pelvis (baby's head!) for weeks now and it is so painful and uncomfortable.

Do you do a physical job? If so, can you go home and rest?

Hugs to you :hug:

Valentine xxx

Thanks girls I needed that.

Valentine I sit on my backside all day in front of a computer but I keep having to get up and walk around so I don't stiffen up too much.

eightball you have a very good point there and believe me I am focusing on that big time

valentine said:
Smurf - sorry to hear this but I know exactly how you feel - I don't have the back pain, but I have felt like there's a bowling ball nestling in my pelvis (baby's head!) for weeks now and it is so painful and uncomfortable.

That is how i feel too, i feel like baby has dropped down i can feel it's head when i sit, bend anything really i know how your feeling .... hope you feel a bit better soon, i just today got my birthing ball out and it really helps sitting on it :hug:

It could be a bit early for the baby to have dropped but certainly this is the stage where you'll get a lot of extra weight pushing downwards and that could be what you are feeling.

When I was working (also seated at a desk all day) I found the most uncomfortable time was getting up/down from the chair. It's like I was stuck in one position.

I totally sympathise with how you feel more 90 than your real age. In fact my nan, who is 91 next month, and I share a lot of the same aches and pains lately! :)

Yes it's definitely getting up from sitting is the worst someone in work thought I was having labour pains cos of how I was standing :D she nearly died love her.

Tangerinedream - I don't go on mat leave until July 27th so another 6 weeks to go not too long really.

Paula I am not sure they'd appreciate me bouncing up and down on my exercise ball in the office :rotfl: but am going to dig it out this weekend and start using it.

THanks for all your support hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Hi

aww hun i know how you feel ive felt like this for ages. :hug:
It only gets worse when LO drops too im afraid .
I hope you find somthing that works for you
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back