Ive Caved!!!!!!!

Jaidy

Reaction score
I said id just take it easy this month as its my first month off the pill and id just see what happens....

Then went into bloody boots and saw the ovulation tests and had to frickin buy them :wall:

Will they actually work this month what with me being first month off the pill? I suppose if I dont get a surge that means I havent ovulated!!

We will see, what am I like!!!!! :rotfl:

I found the boots ones to be a lot less sensitive than the ebay ones so be prepared for the lines to be a lot fainter than you expect, also as you only get 5 you'll have to time using them very carefully so I wouldn't test until you get some EWCM. Hope you catch the egg :hug:

If you're planning on testing for ov it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to get them off ebay, what you paid for the 5 boots ones would buy 50 tests or more on ebay :hug:

Ive never tried the ebay ones, have heard lots about them though! It was really a spur of the moment thing buying the boots ones, im terrible for that. :oops:

Il see how these go this month then get the ebay ones next month if not, it says in the boots packet to try around day 11 of my cycle so il get going then. I used the clearblue ones last time I was trying and they worked a treat, but they were proper expensive too!!

I did the exactly the same as you, wondering round boots a few days after we'd decided to TTC, saw their ov sticks and bought some :D I was due AF in about a week so would have to wait til next cycle to try them out.

Within a couple of weeks I'd bought 25 ov tests with 10 pregnancy test off ebay (and this was before I'd even ov'd and had a chance to use the boots ones :lol: ). Mind you I got a bfp that cycle so they certainly didn't do any harm.

Ive been on the combined pill since I was about 13, came off it for about 6 months in 2007, went back on it in Jan 08 it sent me crazy by feb so was on Mini pill for months of march and april, came off that because it stopped me bleeding, by July I was pregnant lol. AND i wasnt trying, was being extra careful...

Just to give you my experience lol xxx

:rotfl: i knew you would jaidy cos your just like me and i was exactly the same!! :cheer:

you'll be another poas addict like a lot of people on here!! ...... and yes you know who you are :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back