Not feeling baby yet?

Thanks guys :) Deffo need to chill out.. I know anterior placentas aren't a problem it's just i'd seen a couple of people found comments about placenta position in their 12 week scan notes so assumed it was something they noted as standard.. You're right Bunny I think we get a skewed idea of what is normal being on forums like these.. Anywho, i'll try and be patient, just can't wait to feel her/him! xx

Feeling like a plum for posting this now.. Pleased to report that i've felt baby wriggling for the last couple of days and (s)he kicked strongly enough for me to feel on the outside this morning! Magic, one of the parts of pregnancy I love the most xx

17 weeks tomorrow and haven't felt anything well nothing that I think is it first time so not sure what I'm meant to be feeling

Feeling like a plum for posting this now.. Pleased to report that i've felt baby wriggling for the last couple of days and (s)he kicked strongly enough for me to feel on the outside this morning! Magic, one of the parts of pregnancy I love the most xx

Yay KateK! :dance: Congratulations! :) See there was nothing to worry about. :hugs:

Last edited:
I only started feeling properly at 19 weeks, is my second too. I feel it regularly now so don't worry. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back