STILL not feeling a thing!

coruscating17

Reaction score
...well I don't think so anyway :( Over 21 weeks now and still not felt pops, flutters or anything. I know bubba is OK as I listen on my dopplar and I can hear movement on that, but I'm getting frustrated with not feeling anything as I feel like it's the next step!

Is anyone else at my stage and not felt a thing?! When I google it I read of other people with anterior placentas who haven't felt anything until 24-28 weeks...AGES grr

Don't stress over it- I was between 23 and 24 weeks when I definitely felt some proper movements

The good thing is by that time when you do feel them it'll be a good kick/movement you feel cos baby is so much bigger by then x

don,t worry about it, you,ll be feeling some soon. I have an anterior placenta as well, but it,s not stopped me feeling movements, I felt my first at 15/16 weeks, so keep your eye out for them!! You may not have to wait long xx

I've not been feeling anything either! Ive also got anterior placenta

I'm the same hun, am only now starting to feel movement and I'm nearly 23 weeks, I've also got an anterior placenta. You will start to feel movement soon xxx

I'm 24 weeks and only felt proper movements over the last for days really xx

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and this week is my first week where I've felt proper movement. But now he's started he seems to be kicking away fairly constantly! I can even see my belly move. :dance:

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and this week is my first week where I've felt proper movement. But now he's started he seems to be kicking away fairly constantly! I can even see my belly move. :dance:

Oooh exciting! Hope I start feeling / seeing things soon! xx

You will soon hun.

And when you do you'll realise that you have probably been feeling it already and just didn't realise what it was! Well I did anyways lol

And baby will be bigger like becky says so it will be proper kicks. It just has to be in the right spot so you can feel it so if LO likes snuggling into the placenta then you won't feel anything.

After all that I'm wondering if I just felt LO?! Sitting on sofa and feeling something I haven't really felt before...almost like a totally painless twinge or a big bubble popping about 2 inches below my belly button. Different to wind. Hmmm let's hope!

With my DS I didn't feel a single flutter til I was bang on 22 weeks even though my placenta was posterior xxx

This sensation is almost like my heartbeat in my stomach but it's not (I can always feel my pulse in my stomach even before I was pregnant!) ...it's like a heartbeat / pulse that then pops...only way I can describe it!

Yeah, sounds like baby to me hun :)

YAY!!!! Can't tell you how excited I am!! Even if it is wind I'll just pretend it's baby ;) Pretty sure it isn't though! Finally I can join the feeling movement gang:dance:

That definitely sounds like kicks! :yay:

I've got an anterior placenta too but I think it's quite high. When I haven't felt much for a few hours I rest something on my belly and he starts to kick it! the laptop works especially well for this!

A trick I use is to lie on my side and bounce a bit. They had me doing this on the scan, it makes baby move position and when you are in your side it encourages them to kick upwards. :D

Sounds like u felt movement to me Hun. I have an anterior placenta so movements are very few and if ur busy u won't feel as much anyway. They started out like wind bubbles for me, then I now get some proper pokes and movements that feel like u have gone really fast over a speed bump or hill and ur belly goes funny. Xxx

Sounds like u felt movement to me Hun. I have an anterior placenta so movements are very few and if ur busy u won't feel as much anyway. They started out like wind bubbles for me, then I now get some proper pokes and movements that feel like u have gone really fast over a speed bump or hill and ur belly goes funny. Xxx

That sounds awesome! Hoping that now they've started I will feel more and more :) Has your OH felt anything yet Kanga? It's weird because it feels like I should be able to feel something on the outside but when I put my hand there all I can feel is my pulse

My oh hasn't felt anything yet. In fact I have only felt him twice with my hand, once last week sometime and once today :dance: I can only feel my pulse too which is really frustrating, I really want my oh to be able to feel something. I think because I am a size 18, any movements have a lot of placenta and belly AF to get through to my hand, so just going to be patient.

Once I started getting little pops, I think I have felt something little everyday and recently I get more episodes of one or two kicks, I never feel it for long in one sitting. Xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back