Not Been On For A While

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by K X, Sep 19, 2005.

1. K X

K X Well-Known Member

Hi, I haven't been on for ages as I had quire a rough ride in the early stages, and was off work several weeks. Morning sickness that lasted all day and night.

I am glad everyone is doing well, I am now 21 weeks and 3 days, although I am convinced I am further on. My bump is massive and also a question I have, my breasts have started leaking badly already and I had to purchase pads, is this normal at this stage? I always thought you got that when you were further on.

Sami, congrats on the news your having a boy, I am convinced I am too, but up in Scotland you don't get told. ;o(

Take care xx

2. LouisecH

LouisecH Well-Known Member

Hi

Nice to see you back. I think leaking is normal. I haven't had it yet but quite a few people here have.

Take care
    Louise

3. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

I started leaking at 20 weeks with my first and about 26 weeks with my second........what with breast pads for leaky boobs and panty liners for discharge I felt like a walking chemist even before the baby came !!!

Apparently its a sign of a good milk supply and I must admit I never had any problems feeding my two.

Much love