Not Been On For A While

K X

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't been on for ages as I had quire a rough ride in the early stages, and was off work several weeks. Morning sickness that lasted all day and night.

I am glad everyone is doing well, I am now 21 weeks and 3 days, although I am convinced I am further on. My bump is massive and also a question I have, my breasts have started leaking badly already and I had to purchase pads, is this normal at this stage? I always thought you got that when you were further on.

Sami, congrats on the news your having a boy, I am convinced I am too, but up in Scotland you don't get told. ;o(

Take care xx

Hi

Nice to see you back. I think leaking is normal. I haven't had it yet but quite a few people here have.

Take care
Louise

I started leaking at 20 weeks with my first and about 26 weeks with my second........what with breast pads for leaky boobs and panty liners for discharge I felt like a walking chemist even before the baby came !!!

Apparently its a sign of a good milk supply and I must admit I never had any problems feeding my two.

Much love

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back