Havent been on for a few days....

MissGobby

Reaction score
because i havent been at work, Monday i was on my way to work and could feel myself boiling up on the tram, next minute i couldnt see anything thought i was going to be sick and thought i was going to faint, i had to get off the tram and sit on the floor. i went home and have stayed in bed, i have been having really bad headaches and dizzyness/faintiness...went to docs yesterday who took my blood and said i am probably anemic, i get results back on Friday, i am feeling crap today but at work, if i stay like this im off home though.

cant believe im 14 weeks tomorrow!!!

hope your all ok xxxx

Sorry to hear you've been feeling poo Miss Gobby, right when we're led to believe we're supposed to start blooming too! Still waiting for that too :think: I seem to have unbloomed this week, face has broken out with plooks and I'm so tired!
Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon. :hug:
Sarah x

Awwww i hope your feeling better soon, i guess the tram doesn't help either as in rush hour that blummin thing is packed.
I had the dizzy spells also and the best thing i did was have a warm drink and get myself off to bed, if you still don't feel right get yourself off home at least you wont be on that packed tram later.

Take care xxx

I hope you feel better soon, I was exactly the same at your stage, its horrible :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear you haven't been well MissG :hug:

Hopefully your sickness will go soon now that you are 14 weeks!

Edited to correct as I had put 16 weeks not 14 :doh: I really hope my LO is going to be intelligent as he is certainly stealing all my braincells :lol:

That sounds exaclty like I feel every time I have a shower miss gobby!! It's a horrible feeling. I now have to shower with the bathroom window wide open and have to keep opening the door to cool me down.

you did the best thing by lying down and then going home. Luckily it's only happened to me once outside of home and i found a seat and I was ok again within a few minutes.

Hope you're feeling better soon

:hug:

I get like that a bit when i have a bath, well when i get out im all faint n wobbley n i have to have a good sit down otherwise im sick, hope the doc can sort you out hun, anemias a pain the ass but quite easy to sort out :hug: :hug:

Hope you are feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug: Take it easy. I have started overheating as well (although today I am freezing so not sure what that is about!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back