nose piercings?

jenna

Reaction score
i want to get my nose pierced twice in one go on one side...any one have any experiance with nose piercings?

im scared lol :shock:

It makes your eyes water!! :cry: only stings for a minute and then you gonna watch you dont stab you nose on the inside with the stud by laying on it in your sleep, but other than that it's fine babe, goodluck! :D

Yea it does make your eyes water! Its not that bad really, the only prob i had was getting used to it being there so trying not to flick it out in my sleep (this happened when i had my nose done before and i lost the piercing)

i wudnt say it hurts, i had it done with a gun tho, if ur having the two piercings done at the same time im presuming they'll do it with a needle if u have a the gun its nothing :)

let us know how it goes x

yeah it will be with a needle, its illegal to pierce anything but lobes with a gun these days because its dangerous!!! lol. :shock:

I wont be getting it done for a few weeks yet, im too nervous, i have to get my self ready (which takes ages) I always give myself a bad belly before piercings :roll:

i had my nose done twice with a gun,and by god did it smart :oops:

I had mine pierced years ago and the blimmin stud kept falling out!! I went through so many. Also it kept getting infected...the only piercing I had that ever did.

i kept on losing mine everytime i wiped my nose and blew it :roll:

i have had most places pierced but would never get my nose done!!!
looks to painful!!!!

i've had my nose pierced for 7 years and i dont remember it hurting at all, its just like having ur ears pierced x

Lol out of all my peircings the only one's i think hurt was my nipple & madonna!! My nose just made my eyes water a little

I have my nose peirced twice on the same side, both times done with a gun, the first one i fine, the second one which is closer to the front gets a bit messy and needs cleaning quite a bit and it gets itchy to.

I dont think it hurts but everyones pain threshold is differant. I had sun burn all over my nose both times i got it done.

I had my nose piereced on 2 different occassions. the first time i stopped wearing one was because whenever i went swimming with school i had to take it out and it was so painful to put back in. this one time i just couldnt be bothered with the pain and it quickly healed up. The second time the skin surrounding it went green and the pressure of the pus (sorry tmi) kept forcing the stud out while i was asleep.

ive had mine done loads of times. mine also kept getting infected. and i got a small lump in the back.

i gave up in the end. just dont think my body would accept that one.

jenna said:
yeah it will be with a needle, its illegal to pierce anything but lobes with a gun these days because its dangerous!!! lol. :shock:

I wont be getting it done for a few weeks yet, im too nervous, i have to get my self ready (which takes ages) I always give myself a bad belly before piercings :roll:

oh my god u sound just like me lol

i too want one, were u live we shud go together hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back