post your piercing pics:)

Melly+2

Reaction score
Come on ladies show us your piercings, im gonna post the one in my tongue later as the fecking phone isnt working at all now

Picture100.jpg

heresn one of my nose piercing:)

pf3.jpg

Eyebrow, lip, monroe, madison, and bridge.

l_eb77c250655894dca79935c5f74db316.jpg

4uaehps.jpg

tatt
l_e8ef9196eb69992ed757120e95cf300d.jpg

well gross in this pic but yeh i want my old piercing back when i had 2 but sum1 sed it will hurt more goin through scar tissue

4vqteo7.jpg

oo it deffo would, i had my tatoo on my wrist redone and it fooking killed so i can imagine that would be horrible :shock:

and they dnt use no numbing stuff in bluebanana :(

oh thats crap, isnt there another you can go to?but then again its only a couple of secs to have done :)

their piercings are only a fiver
i might get it dun 2moz haha watch theis space :p
or i might get rileys name tatt on my wrist?

wow thats so cheap, keep us posted bout that :D

Most painful was probably my nipple. But out of my facial piercings, I would say the bridge. Or... I dunno. None of them really are. :shock:

Im going to get something pierced or a tat soon, all i need is a good studio and some confidence :roll: Im poopin mysen already :lol:

i would post pictures, but like. i actually dont have a pissing USB lead i lost it.
so id have to use webcam
i might do later if i can be bothered.

Id defforecomend devil bitch in rotherham they are really good, send me a pm and ill meet ya to hold ya hand :lol: :hug:

did they numb your tounge? :oops: it looks very nice BTW.

yeah they do hun all you can feel is the pressure of it going through and after it feels like an achey muscle thats it, its the least painfull piercing ive had, and thanks hun i like it :hug:

i ate loads of normal food yesterday now it hurts like fook :roll: :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
i ate loads of normal food yesterday now it hurts like fook :roll: :lol:

its good though cos its helping it heal,
keeps the swelling down and things :)
itll be alright

oh right thts cool, just so worried about getting food stuck in it lol also on the bottom there is a little bit of something white that freaked me out, normally it comes off but now it doesnt, im thinking its just coz its healing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back