Normal?

Leanne and Andy

Reaction score
Ok heres my story how i found out i was pregnant. I had period pains for a week but no period, dodgy bowel movments and just a "feeling". So yesterday lunch time i took a clearblue test which came back a very clear and bright positive. :dance:But this morning at the doctors when she requested i do one of there tests the negative line came bright but the positive line came very faint!!! :eh: Is this normal? It only looked a cheap test from docs.. the doc looked at it and yes "its ok" .... i AM pregnant arnt i? Im just finding it hard to belive!!! :help:

Yep you are hon, a line is a line and the cheapies rarely get a strong line.

I wouldn't think there was much doubt, clearblue are good tests, and as you said, tests at the docs are probably cheap. My doctor didn't even do a test with me, it wasn't until my first scan that anything was actually confirmed!

Thanks hun .... phewwww.... what a feeling. I wonder when i start believing it??? lol :dance:

What do they actually do at the first docs appointment where they confirm the pregnancy? I'm booked in for next Monday.

All my doc did this morning hun was take my Blood Pressure, fekt my tummy and did me the test. Then she advised me to take Folic Acid (which i was doing anyway) and just said i should get a letter from midwife in 2-3 week :yay:

How can they feel anything just yet it's only about 4mm big?!

I dunno lol ... i think she MAY have felt my tummy because ive had dodgy bowel movments for a few days...Maybe thats what she was feeling at. To be honest i didnt take much notice because i was too busy been started at my a excited "Daddy and Nanna to be" lol :wall2:

just wanna say congratulations hun!
take care xx

my doctor didn't even take my blood pressure but then again my doctor is pretty crap most of the time. She just asked why I tested so early, printed out some info on diet etc and told me to wait to hear from the hospital! I asked if she needed to do a test to confirm it and she said there was no point. A total anticlimax!
Congrats! :)

woo! That's so cool!!!!:yay: i'm still scared but also VERY excited!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back