Normal not to get scan report?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
hey girls, I have my 12 weeks (well 14 lol) scan report on my notes folder, but when i had my 20 week scan the sonographer said I wouldnt even get to see the report, let alone have it. That its just put into some midwives computer program or something for her to see..

I wanna see it!

Freedom of information act anyone? :p

Hmmmm i dont see why you cant get to see it but you will possible have to pay if its stuff they have put with other hospital notes etc? Maybe ask your MW if you can see it next time you see her? xx

Maybe it goes to the MW, who then puts it in your notes at your next appointment. I completely have no idea, but just wonder if that is the case!!!

That is weird - I got a print out of mine stuck in my notes too. You are entitled to see any medical information held by the hospital about you, I would definitely ask for a copy x

I've got mine from my first scan, but to be honest, I don't have a clue what any of it means, lol!!

But you have every right to see your own, and you shouldn't have to pay. Make a stink I say, maybe she was having a bad day?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back