Scan Report

Daydreaming

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I know how you all love a scan report, so thought I would update you on our trip to see Little Sausage yesterday.

Scan was at 8.30am, so no lay in on my day off work - but also meant no waiting around at hospital (win!)
We asked not to know the sex of our baby. Our scanner was nice but "clinical" for want of a better word, she wanted to get the job done so asked us to be quiet whilst she just got on with it. But we got to watch so saw Little Sausage opening and closing their mouth and admire the long legs (which we are not sure where they got them from!).

However this is the 2nd scan now where Little Sausage didn't move around a great deal, hands and legs waved, but no big movements. At one point I had to get on all fours and let the scanner jiggle my belly to get a good view. Lazy bugger!

I asked if I should be worried that he didn't move much and the scanner corrected me by saying "IT... No, It is just sleeping", so now I am wondering if she corrected me because she thought it was a girl but didn't want to say - or just because she didn't want to end up giving the game away. oOOooo

We went out to the shops and bought one boy outfit and one girl outfit :)

lol oo, that was kinda mean! That'd be playing on my mind too! I reckon it was to not give the game away :) Glad everything went well tho, bubs is obviously too comfy in there!

Glad your scan went well and well done staying team yellow too xxx

Staying Team Yellow is hard but should be fun when bubba gets here.
Hubby thought he saw boy parts at one point, but then later when we had a view from the bottom through it looked more lady-like :O

So no idea whatsoever!

With my son you defo saw balls and willy proudly on display,no mistaking lol And with this LO there were no boy parts and when the sonographer got the correct angle there were 3 lines between baby's legs that they say they look for in girls!!

With boys though, you defo see boy parts lol

Ur baby was probably just comfy and cosy. As long as it had a heartbeat and it was moving a little I wouldn't worry :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ahh lovely glad all went well, my blob is less active first thing on a morning, doesnt have a wriggle until half 9-ish so maybe that was the case with yours...i'm having a can of coke and a choccy bar on stand by for my scan Monday seen as though mine was sleepy at the 12 week scan lol xx

Glad all went well hun. Like others have said your bubs was prob having a chilled afternoon so did not want to move lol.

As long as you heard a hearbeat & you did get to see abit of movement didnt you, so i wouldnt worry at all. Your sono nurse sounded like one of them i consider a cow LOL .. i had one just like her, last month.

How rude of her calling your baby a IT .. Aww how lovely buying a item of clothing for either. Cant wait till i can get buying stuff. Maybe your baby is a girl eek :) x

Last edited:
How rude of her calling your baby a IT .. Aww how lovely buying a item of clothing for either. Cant wait till i can get buying stuff. Maybe your baby is a girl eek :) x

Yes, I would have probably preferred she said "They" or something... my Sausage isn't an IT - they are my Sausage.
I always thought I would have a boy so now it has made me wonder about the possibility of having a girl... eeek! I'd be super happy either way!

Well done on staying team yellow :) glad everything went ok xxxx

I could never stay team yellow!! That's willpower right there, well done xx

Glad it all went well & congrats on staying team yellow you must be very patient :)

With my scan last week the sonographer didn't actually look for the sex until at the end, she had no clue up until that point and wasn't going to look until I asked her. So I would say she had no idea of the sex, and that she was just a rude sonographer.

So glad all is well with it sausage lol and u are so strong staying team yellow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back