Jumpy baby = BH's

Is anyone else getting this? Sometimes when the baby moves he sets of Braxton hicks (I've layed down to check it's not just his bum in the air), and he moves so hard it's been setting of twinges, pressure, and back ache in the lower direction all day.

I'm not really worried about it, just wanted to find comfort in the fact that someone is suffering too (nice aren't I :lol: )

xx

yep, im with you on this one.

Coby's movements are so strong and tight now im starting to find it hard to work out what is him and what is braxton hicks, when he moves my whole tummy goes hard and tight, its horrible.

It does drive you nuts. I love feeling him moving but it does make things difficult!
I think I'm ready to see January now... The pain is becomming tiresome :roll:

i don't know if i've been getting BH today or not. My bump was going really tight and contracting and then relaxing. don't know if it was the baby.

how can you tell the difference? i haven't had BH yet so i dont know what they feel like x

When it happens next, lay down if possible - it's easier to tell this way. If you bump is hard all over then it's a Braxton Hicks contraction. If you just have a lump sticking out chances are it's your babies bum or limbs.

hth x

I have been suffering from this for quite a while. my stomach goes like rock at the top and it hurts to even breathe for a while. i dont think i experienced anything like it with my first two. it is so uncomfortable though.

oh the joys. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back