non stop worry

susie

Reaction score
Hello ladies, well yesterday on top of the worry of all the extra fluid aroud baby i now have high blood pressure again :( ive been getting headaches but nothing dramatic but my doc took my pressure and it was high, the midwife came to see me at home and has put me on strict rest again, i just want my baba to be born now, i can't help bt worry about it which cant possibly help to bring it down, and if i was to be taken in hospital i know it would be worse because i would have to leave my daughter who is 13 (but still needs her mum) and my hubby running 2 businesses that i do all the organinsing for he does the manual work, when i had charlotte i was taken in for the last 6 weeks ofr my pregnancy :shock: i am hoping that if this continues they will induce me at 37 weeks when it is safe and not leave me to term :( sorry for whinging i realise i am so lucky to be pregnant at all i just had to get it off my chest :)

i completly sympathise with u. my charlotte did the same to me to.. i was in n out of hosp from 30 weeks.. rest as much as u can and dont let urself get stressed..

thank you for your replies it means alot :hug:

thank you again ladies :hug: i am trying to keep myself amused and have even been on the playstation but got too stressed because i'm really bad at it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back