Non essentials that you want to buy!

I just looked at these there cute but my nan makes the same and sells them. She going to make us one for her cot. Xx

Aww go nan! I can knit but can't embroider but will be definitely knitting a few bits when I get time x

I can't do either but luckily nan can so I rely on her. It's good because those keepsakes are nice and can be expensive so for me to get them free I'd great xx

I dont have any grannies around to knit for me. But Im fortunate a few ladies in work have offered.

I already have a shall that was knitted for Jackson that was used when he was in hospital only and my partner in work is doing this baby one. Exciting.

I got two knitted cellulars today. Always looks so cosy on a new baby.

xxxx

I dont have any grannies around to knit for me. But Im fortunate a few ladies in work have offered.

I already have a shall that was knitted for Jackson that was used when he was in hospital only and my partner in work is doing this baby one. Exciting.

I got two knitted cellulars today. Always looks so cosy on a new baby.

xxxx

My mum knits on the odd occasion when she can be bothered, I went and bought a crochet hook and a load of wool and self taught myself on youtube to crochet a baby blanket! It is coming on nicely! xx

Oh my mum hasnt got the patience for knitting.

My gran taught me to crochet too, but Im funny about the feeling of wool too.

I made Jackson a patchwork baby grow blanket.

Probably do the same after this one and join them together.

Good to know all these things though, knitting etc. My sewing machine is my dusty friend that sits in the cupboard! :lol:

xxxxx

Last edited:
I love the look of the Chicco next to me. It's the one think I really want, and my husband got a £50 gift voucher for waitrose & John Lewis as his Xmas bonus. He wanted me to go to waitrose and buy sweets with it! He thinks it's a non essential, as we still have my sons cot. I think it's an essential because I plan on breastfeeding, and think this will be fantastic at night.

I love the look of the Chicco next to me. It's the one think I really want, and my husband got a £50 gift voucher for waitrose & John Lewis as his Xmas bonus. He wanted me to go to waitrose and buy sweets with it! He thinks it's a non essential, as we still have my sons cot. I think it's an essential because I plan on breastfeeding, and think this will be fantastic at night.

Yeah that is why I want one for the breastfeeding, and in the first few weeks when baby is tiny and we are sat in the living room, you can easily just move it to the living room and then carry it to the bedroom when you go to bed!

Also, I quite like the look of the baby bean bags!

xxx

I have just been given one from SIL! It's well cute - I remember her baby napping on it but I guess that's about it ... Ill probably use it and stuff but of course it will probably take up uneccessary room lol xx

Atleasts its pre built then!

The ones I got my nieces I had to put the balls in when I got it!

Think they are quite good for reflux etc too, cause bub is propped up.

I hear good things about them. Quite like the custom ones too, maybe get one of these as it'll do baby until they say 7.

xxxx

I'm looking at the sleepyhead pod, rather than a Chico crib, also bought the 4mums swing, which my friend loved with her little one...trying to be good this time and not get too many non essentials lol! Saying that she has got quite a wardrobe of clothes already, hard to resist after 2 boys xx

Aww Kuku that is so cool that you are having a girl after 2 boys I wouldn't be able to help myself either with clothes! I know its madness how much stuff we end up with that you either barely use or don't touch at all! I loved having a baby swing for Sofia when she was baby she absolutely loved being in her swing so I think that will be next purchase! xx

Yes flexiilexi, the boys loved their swings too, they had the fisher price ones so many years ago lol! But they were a godsend....
This pregnancy is so different, as it's not just me and dh pregnant, the boys are so involved too, in fact they're more involved than dh lol!! Josh, who's 11, went to asda for Mother's Day with dh and came back with an outfit for the baby!! Trying to be good, actually ordered nappies and wipes today, any ended up ordering some more sleep suits in the mother are Sale...
1am last night, I ordered the car seat, as toysrus had £20 off a hundred pound spend...which runs out today xx

Theres a facebook page dont know the name 100% but its basically people who have old toys so say like your wee boy or girl loves this certain toy and it breaks but they dont make it, its like a toy or baby stuff wanted page and people sell their old stuff.

Quite cool actually. Toys were so much better years ago.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back