noisy neighbours - it's 3.45AM for god's sake!!!! arghhhhh!

petchy

Reaction score
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
not impressed, it is 3.45 am and my neighbours' teenage son has obviously got the house to himself... he's brought a load of friends round after a piss up out on town by the sounds of it and now they are playing loud music and being very rowdy. woke up from the music and haven't slept since (this was about 30 mins ago) and am getting really frustrated.

last thing i want to do is get dressed and deal with a bunch of drunk teenagers at this time of the night.... no point complaining to his parents when they get back, they are JUST AS BAD!! (although not usually at this time in the morning)

just needed to vent, sorry....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

aww poor u its horrid across the street from me is a large house that a dj rents to ppl working in our local nightclub so its full of young party ppl well they were having partys every night of the week and waking every one up so the neighbours petitioned to council and got them all kicked out peace at last lol

My neighbours argue all the bloody time. He shouts soooo loud :shock:
Me and OH can sit in the living room and listen (no need for ears against the wall!!)
They only rent the house though so am hoping they won't stay too long :wink:
Although saying that, they had the worst row yet 2 weekends ago and I haven't seen the girl since or heard a peep out of him!! Maybe she's under the floorboards :shock:
They can't seem to close a door without slamming it either :x
I will definately be popping round for a chat if they keep waking Bubble up when s/he arrives :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back