Noisey neighbours

kellie80

Reaction score
My neighbours arn't too bad most of the time but this last couple of months shes changed. I don't have anything to do with her but I do know shes a single mum with 1 boy whos about 4, he never seems to be there though. Last month they woke us up being drunk with a few other people in the garden at 4am and then went on to have VERY noisey sex for over an hour. Honestly it sounded like she was hitting the wall with a sledge hammer and it was echoing all over the house. I let this go as we arn't the quitetest of people having 3 kids but when ever we make a noise it always in the day. Last night she was at it again at 4.30am, she woke me and OH and all 3 kids even though Nathan sleeps on the other side of the house. I got really stressed after 30 mins of it and hammered on the wall and she did stop for a bit. I don't know what to do about it, its REALLY noisey and not like the usual 'noises' you can hear at night. What should I do, its embarresing and I don't really like confrontation but I don't want us all to be kept up all night again. God knows why they needed to make that much noise :think:

M ake a complaint to your local council hun, we had neighbours like that and had to complain even after we spoke to them about the noise they were making.
Its the recommened way to do it, if you speak to them they will know its you thats complainedso go direct to your council

mrs_tommo22 said:
M ake a complaint to your local council hun, we had neighbours like that and had to complain even after we spoke to them about the noise they were making.
Its the recommened way to do it, if you speak to them they will know its you thats complainedso go direct to your council

She owns her own house though. Can I still complain about her?

yes, doesnt matter whether theywn their homes or not, its a noise complaint. You have every right to complain to your local council about anyone. :D

Thanks! I think I might record her next time it happens. Probally be tonight cos she off out again!

i had the same problem with the person living in the flat above me (she sounded like a puppy being strangled). ppl suggested i brought her a gag, but i was worried she would think i was comming on to her :rotfl:

it was getting to the point where we where going to speak to our landlord (same letting agent for our flat as theirs), but there was a fire and she moved out.

def speak to your council. make sure you mention you have young children, and the time that she is 'at it'.

Point out her nocturnal activities our keeping you allawake.

We have a similar problem with the bloke next door (perma tan car sales man) and his bimbo (posh spice wanna-be)
They even hang out of their bedroom window and do it in full glory!
We have managed to reduce the problem by making REALLY over the top sex noises when they start. It is very immature, but it has us in stiches and they soon shut up. :rotfl:

haha the ppl above me had loud noisey sex 1 night
i posted a note through the door the next day that sed
next time keep the noise down i was a fukin sleep
hahaha
and they moved out yday :cheer:
and he still gave me loads books for riley lmfao

lol id just tell my neighbours to keep it down if it was me.

and laugh when i see them the next day

I'd kill for that sort of noisy neighbour :rotfl: our street keeps us awake with the knife fights, smashing windows, police helicopters and drunken rants :shock: admittedly it has all calmed down since we bombarded the local council with letters about the houses involved and also since DH stood in the middle of the road at 2 am and told all the scum to get out the street as some of us work :rotfl: (well he's a big bloke :wink: )

seriously I know how annoying it is - I wouldn't be specific about what was causing the noise just mention that THAT noise is keeping the children awake :wink:

I'd record it onto a tape and post it through the door :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but just hope they don't think you're offering to join in the kinky nights :rotfl:

but just hope they don't think you're offering to join in the kinky nights
LMFAO :rotfl:

Round where I am its all the drunk people wakin me up.1 night There was a man that kept sayin Quack 4 about 6 hours until he got moved on.

Urchin said:
I'd record it onto a tape and post it through the door :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We had russians living next door to us... AND OMG!!!! That woman couldn't do anything quietly.. and the arguments..- :roll: I think my list of Russian swear words was coming along nicely... before we moved out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now I just have the teens downstairs who play the same crappy Spanish dance song, over and over and over and over and over again... :roll: :x :x :x Its very annoying..

libs said:
I'd kill for that sort of noisy neighbour :rotfl: our street keeps us awake with the knife fights, smashing windows, police helicopters and drunken rants :shock: admittedly it has all calmed down since we bombarded the local council with letters about the houses involved and also since DH stood in the middle of the road at 2 am and told all the scum to get out the street as some of us work :rotfl: (well he's a big bloke :wink: )

seriously I know how annoying it is - I wouldn't be specific about what was causing the noise just mention that THAT noise is keeping the children awake :wink:

Omg you dont live on some dodgy estate do you thats on them cop programmes :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back