No way!

K X

Reaction score
I can't believe Beanie has gone! Her name has been taken off the mods under each topic.

This may get deleted but Beanie and Kina are valuable members who I will miss very much. :cry:

Kina who has or should I say had the same troubles with Ella- all be it flat head, attitude, temper :rotfl: etc, and Shona who i loved having a constructive (sometimes :lol: ) debate with, and who went thru as far as I am aware the same issues when Seren was born. :hug:

I think we should all post what each has helped us with, nice way to remember our fellow chums :hug: Miss ya both :wink:

What an excellent idea.

Please can we keep this thread free of debate and questions so we can truly remember our friends in the best possible way with no negative vibes

Okay Urchin where's ur comments :rotfl: :hug:

Beanie sent me a very nice post when I was just home with Joe and struggling with feeding him.

Kina sent me a pic of ella in her coorie so I could get a better idea of what it looked like with a baby in.

They both were encouraging with the feeding and the nappies.

:D

Beanie and I stood together in our opinions on many of the more contraversial off-topic debates and I feel I've lost a kindred spirit :(

Kina was instrumental in my first sling purchase and was sympathetic the other day when I was whinging on about failed breast feeding. :oops:

We'll miss you ladies xxxx

minxy, i too have a kina inspired sling and couldnt bf, we could be twins :wave:

Right I'm back (sorry baby called) :lol:

Shona and Kina have helped me so much over the months, it's hard to name just one example.

Shona has always made me laugh, she is passionate in what she believes in and has helped me and loads of others with great breastfeeding advice.

Kina, again, very passionate (you can see why these 2 got on can't ya)
She gave me some great BF advice, and kept me very busy as a mod :lol:

Sorry - it makes it sound like Beanie and Kina have died!

On a serious note they both offerd so much help and support to many people on this forum including my self.

They both have very strong opinions and beliefs that they stuck up for and i really admire them for it! so if you are watching -
many thanks! from all of us!

beanie & kina are great friends and are always there when you need them :)

i cant really recall specific help, although i know they have helped me with problems, but like a lot of ladies on here, when you have a problem, to get several different replies with different solutions helped me immensely.

beannie and kina were very positive on here, with their own thoughts and opinions. i am sure a lot of people will miss their advice on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back