And now, the end is here......

Bye bye Shona :wave:

it's been too short but sweet.....

Will miss those piccies of Seren! Hope to see you back TTC #2 in the future :hug:

Sorry to hear you are leaving us hun - lets hope you get broody really soon so you can come back!

look after yourself and that lovely little Seren wish her a happy birthday from me & al when it comes round!

:wave:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hun uv made me cry
ill miss u and hope ur bck TTC soon i hope seren is a good girl for mummy and hope to tlk to u soon :wave:

No no no, whats going on?!?! we have two 'senior' members leaving.

WHY GOD WHY!!!!!

i think we have all missed some 'problem' which has obviously been irritating some members.
im so dim i never notice anyything till it comes and smacks me in the face. :moon:

budge said:
i think we have all missed some 'problem' which has obviously been irritating some members.
im so dim i never notice anyything till it comes and smacks me in the face. :moon:

me to i hope i havent upset u if i have im truely sorry and will miss u

Aww Beanie am sorry you are going :hug:

Who can i bore with my nappies now????

Get BDing soon so you have to come back

will mis you and your lovely Seren :hug:

Beanie, sorry to see your leaving too.

Wish you all the best, hope you TTC again soon!

xxx

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry to see you are leaving Shona, will miss you and little Seren ! Make sure you pop back now and again and show off your gorgeous daughter ! :D

I wish you all the best hun, take care xxxxxx :hug:

you wont reconsider at all?

Urchin promised that you and the other breastfeeders were gonna be around to egg me on with my next baby. See:

urchin said:
Toriella, any bit of breastfeeding you managed is an accomplishment, so feel proud, not guilty! Best of luck for next time round, I hope it goes well for you, we're here to support you when you start again :)

we're here to support you when you start again - thats a promise! and look at my ticker :x

Beanie I understand, I feel exactly the same, but surely us nutters are worth staying for? :lol: We have had disagreements but I value your opinion and value you as a GENUINE member.

:hug:

ToriElla said:

Urchin promised that you and the other breastfeeders were gonna be around to egg me on with my next baby. See:

urchin said:
Toriella, any bit of breastfeeding you managed is an accomplishment, so feel proud, not guilty! Best of luck for next time round, I hope it goes well for you, we're here to support you when you start again :)

we're here to support you when you start again - thats a promise! and look at my ticker :x

I'll be here babe, sorry our numbers are dwindling, Budge is bound to have some great BF advice too, and Lucy, Emilia etc.

Thanks Urchin - I know i'll try to give up when i'm tired and I might need a few encouraging chats :roll:

still want beanie to stay though :wall: x

:( Oh no I can't believe this - I will miss you so much Beanie and all your help and posts - I never did try your cak :cry: :cry:
Please come back soon,good luck

bagpussxxx

good luck beanie and seren! hopefully see u bk here soont tryin for another ;) xx

ps thanks for all ur advice xx

urchin said:
ToriElla said:

urchin said:

I'll be here babe, sorry our numbers are dwindling, Budge is bound to have some great BF advice too, and Lucy, Emilia etc.

yes! ill be happy to help anyone who need advice with breadt feedig! ie had my boobs out more times that ive had hot dinners! :D

I'm sorry to see you go Shona, you have been a great member and mod on here and will be missed by a lot of people. You wont get rid of that easily though, we'll still be there on msn lol and we will have to meet up again soon too :)

whys everybody leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye bye to all of you who are leavin you youll be missed

Hi

Bye hun im gonna miss you , have also helped me loads.
Are you gonna be giving out your msn at all?
Katrinaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back