no symptoms....normal?

lealea85

Reaction score
im 6 weeks pregnant, done 12 test (yes im addicted to POAS) but i have no symtoms.
my first pregnancy but my boobs just tingle thats it.....although i had half an litre of milk n my stomach didnt like it soas soon as it went in...it came out (sorry if tmi)
but i have no symptoms....i know im pregnant, jus dont know what im suppose to feel. maybe im mad for saying this but i want the lot, morning sickness, etc lol.....i guess i will feel pregnant then....

all tips/advice of any kind will help xxx

I had absolutely no symptoms apart from sore boobs untill about 7 weeks, then it all began! So if I were you, just enjoy it whilst it lasts and hope that you don't get seriously morning sickie!

COngrats BTW, lol!!

xx

I don't realy have any symptoms and I'm 6 weeks. I Get head rushes and some af type cramping every so often but not much else. Though that being said the boobs are doing something now... Getting a bit bigger.

I know i'll regret saying it, but I really want morning sickness!

My only symptom up till about 8 weeks was sore boobs, then the sickness came.

ditto ^^^

believe me you don't want the sickness :oooo:

im the same over here, not really got any symptoms. well i get headaches and same twinges.
my morning sickness didnt start till 6-7 weeks with my LO
enjoy while you can
xx

I had nothing at all except sore boobs and a bit of travel sickness with Sam, and they didn't start until I was at least 6 weeks if not later. I was desperate for some sickness with Toby as my boobs didn't even hurt at all - I did regret wishing for it when it started just after 6 weeks though :lol:

omfg. the headaches are killer.....i cant seem to shift it. everyday for the past week i have had a headache for the pasrt week. i take paracetomal n it dont help that much......

wow, thanks ladies. i get the odd cramp but so far as soon as i get comfy i need to run to the loo, bladder feels like its gonna explode but wen i get there.....not much happens. lol

im just excited, i dont care if its a boy or girl....

congrats to all

I'm only just 6 weeks and I got my first morning sickness yesterday but I'm ok today - just feel sick! I felt exactly, I wanted the lot to confirm I was pregnant. Today I have been completely shattered and felt sick all day. I know it sounds mad but I'm really happy about it. The symptoms will come.:)

Im just over 9 weeks and was suffering terrible sickness over the last few weeks, not being sick just feeling it!! felt real crap but getting better. i know how you feel that u just want symptoms to feel pregnant and they will be along soon meantime enjoy and relax xxx

Same here - I was quite happily todlding along with no symtoms apart from a bit of bloating and then week 7 hit me with a BAM! tiredness, sickness, EXTREME intolerance! Fingers crossed you get off lightly -I'll swap if you like!

enjoy while it lasts, I have been lucky this time with sickness, but boy am I tired

Congrats by the way !

jeez all you guys with no symptoms! Even before I found out I was achey and feeling sick, and week 6 I thought i was going to throw up organs! savage sickness and I so wish I didnt have any. you may still get the symptoms though I guess! x

looool, umm ok then.
well i felt nausiated yesterday after coming from under the hair dryer (could b cos i hadnt eaten for 5 hours) n this morning i felt so nausiated i took on mouthful of weetabix n had to throw it away (rip weetabix).....when u get morning sickness, do u get a prewarning?

Umm, I get the "i feel sick" kinda warning and then have to get to a loo.

lol sooo thats all the warning i may get. ok, i can deal with that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back