No symptoms

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Prague, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Prague

Prague Member

hi all,

im 4-5 weeks pregnant but have no symptoms just my boobs are swollen and little bit painfull, im not sick and not really tired. Only light cramps in my lower abdominal which comes and goes. Is it normal?Not that i wish for morning sickness :) but it just seems to me weird and it scares me if everything is fine any reply will be much appreciate
    thanks

2. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Hi again!

don't worry- everyone is different :) I didn't feel sick until I was 6 weeks gone and then it felt more like being so hungry it hurt rather than the kind of nasuea I imagined it would be. That was also when I started feeling totally knackered too. Not everyone gets morning sickness at all so you might be extra lucky! Sore boobs and cramps are what I had at 4 weeks too.

+++

3. Prague

Prague Member

Hi again :)
    thanks for reply i hope i will be very lucky im leaving next week for holiday so i hope i will be able to enjoy it on 100%.

4. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will :) have a great time and take lots of photos to show that baby of yours :D

+++

5. Lauz_1601

Lauz_1601 Well-Known Member

my tiredness and Nausea came at about 8weeks, early on I had the same symtpoms as you, just sore tender boobs, when the tiredness hits you, you'll know about it, I find it an effort to get in my car and drive, I have heavy tired legs most the time and can't even be bothered walking cooking cleaning ect! :-(

6. Prague

Prague Member

thank you for support :)

7. newbump

newbump Well-Known Member

Ive been lucky, no morning sickness for me!!!! :lol: Hoping it stays that way too!

Take care all :)