No sleep!!!

rakrak

Reaction score
OMG! My little man decided to wake up at 2am to play and didn't go to sleep til after 7am this morning! He didn't go to sleep initially til after midnight as that was his last feed) He was cranky one minute then giggling the next but just wouldn't settle... I tried everything as at times he was getting a little agitated and was yawning all the time so he had a warm bath, a change of clothes, a clean nappy, a nice feed, rocked in my arms, left alone in his crib to see if he'd settle without me...but did any of it work??? Noooooo

Oh well, the joys of being a mother eh? It's his first restless night so I can't complain too much but god help me if it carries on. I feel like crap already and seem to have aged 20 years overnight so what the hell am I going to look like in a few weeks or even months!!!

xxx

These are the times Mummy naps are needed the next day.

x

Awww How you getting on hun?

He's been a lot better thanks... Only had a couple of dodgy nights so really shouldn't be grumbling but when you do get them they are a killer... He's been good all week but decided to get up at four (after falling asleep at 1am) and didn't go back to sleep til 8am after a feed. Again he's not really crying, he gets a bit wimpery and I try to leave him alone to see if he'll settle on his own but every now and then he just wants attention!
Last night he was gurgling and fidgety but would only cry if the light went out, so ended up down stairs with him playing on the floor on his gym mat and me trying to stay awake on the settee...xxx

These are the times Mummy naps are needed the next day.

x

I just can't seem to sleep during the day! I seem to get my second wind after his first feed in the morning then I'm wide awake until around 7pm - then it hits me... My OH tells me to go to bed then but I just can't do it. I end up fighting it...I'm my own worst enemy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back