No sickness?

Minime

Reaction score
Please put my mind at rest, has anyone else had NO sickness whatsoever? All Ive had is a feeling of nausea a couple of weeks back and once last week but no sickness at all and feel very well. With DD I was sick sick sick from 4 weeks but I'm gone 8 weeks now and nuffin, nada, zilch.

I know I'm worrying for nothing but wondering how common this is as its new territory for me?

I know some might think I'm lucky but in a way to be sick is kinda reassuring if that makes sense....!

I've never been sick in pregnacy. I have had a lot of nausea but never actully been sick.

Hiya,

I was sick a handful of times & felt nauseous a fair bit but my main problem was the headaches/migraines (had them for 5 months :shock: ).
My Mum never had morning sickness with either my brother or me & a friend of mine wasn't sick.

Don't worry about it, you're so lucky not to have it - enjoy it, if you have more kiddies you may get it with that pregnancy.

try not to worry hun im sure everything will be fine a lot of people are quite lucky and never get any symptoms xxxx

I havent had any, and my sis who is 18 weeks hasnt, neither has my work buddy who is due same day as me....we are just lucky I guess

I must admit at first I was worried there was something wrong, but scans have shown a healthy baby so try and enjoy being puke free

I was sick for two hours on wednesday night, but I think it was the heat as I havent had any since xxxxxxxxxxxx

I was really worried about my lack of sickness too especially as I was constantly sick the last time I was pregnant-from the first day to the lasy. This time up until this week I had nothing. Over the last few days I have felt a little sick for a while at night and on saturday I was actually sick. I am just so glad it isn't all the time.
I mentioned my worry to my midwife and she said not to worry just be thankful!!!
Paula

P.s there was a thread on this further down-perhaps reading that would help to reassure you.x

Fankoo for your replies! Bit more reassured, OH just asks am I sure I'm still pregnant, well the lack of any period and 6 positive tests would say err yes!

I couldnt believe it till I saw the scan at 8 weeks!!

Still feeling wonderful now, I am loving being pregnant!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back