Sickness advice...

LucyH

Reaction score
I don't post often - never get the time with a 16mth old & 38 weeks preg!

But just lookin for some advice really - the last 2 weeks I've had horrendous sickness - most evenings I'm sick! I've had a burning sensation in my throat - so taking Gaviscon for that! But I have a horrible sickness feeling all day & I'm sick!!!

A couple of days ago - I had some itching down below (sorry tmi) buts that's all cleared up now??!

Do you think sickness at 38 weeks is anything to worry about? I mean constantly feelsick & I'm sick a lot?

Thanks in advance :)

I was told at antenatal class that unfortunately sometimes that pregnancy sickness can come back towards the end. Probably due to hormones like at the start! Not very helpful I'm afraid. The only positive I can offer is is can't be for too much longer at 38 weeks. It might also be your body clearing out for the big event but you said you'd be getting it for days so i'm not sure about that.
Lots of love xxx Try to stay relaxed

I would talk to your midwife about the sickness to be safe. I hope you feel better! Xx

Sounds like you have really bad heart burn babe that's the burning feeling you have also that can make you sick the other thing the sickness could be is you've ran out of room and havent a lot of space for baby and food so maybe graze instead of full meals or it could be pregnancy sickness returning as said above hope that helps xxx

I was really sick at 38 weeks till the end and my MW just said it was lack of room and baby squashing my stomach causing the food to come back up. Not nice at all!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back