Morning after pill and morning sickness connection?

sarahg

Reaction score
I was wondering about morning sickness and the morning after pill. I am 29 now and back in the days when pregnancy was a definate no no, I took the morning after pill on two occasions - both times I was violently ill and had to take more to ensure that they worked. Does anyone know if this also means that when you are pregnant you will be very sick? My mum was sick throughout (!) her pregnancy with me and although I am desperate for a baby, I am not desperate for 9 months of vomit! :eek:

Oh that's interesting, I was also sick when I took the MAP and spent the first tri very sick but may just be a coincidence. My Mum has had three kids and never had morning sickness so I don't think its hereditary. When you do get preggers you could start taking 50g of vit B1 and 10-25g of B6 3x a day as a prevention for sickness. It unfortunately didn't work for me but is meant to be effective with a lot of pregnant women and is safe because any the body doesn't need is eliminated in your pee!

Good luck with your BFP :D

I never knew that Skatty, ta for the tip, im crapping myself about morning sickness (when I fall preg) so thats eased my mind a bit lol!!

Definately worth knowing - thanks. Hopefully if it happens I can stock up just in case!

I have a few more tips too, the only thing hat has worked for me though is taking antihistamines at night. I have tried to stop taking them but if I do I always start being sick again within 2 days! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back