faint line after depo??

Aussiesgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new to these OPK'S as i have never used them before but i was on depo provera my next injection is due but not taking it. i have been doing a few random OPK's during the depo injection and only got the 1 line the normal one but today i did one and i have a faint 2nd line!!!! have uploaded photo to see if you can see?
have had no AF either. my last depo shot was april 2011..
do i keep testing or not advice would be greatful thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0162[1].jpg
    IMG_0162[1].jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi,

I came off depo in march. It took me 2 months to ovulate and i still havent has a proper AF as it thins the lining of your uterus.

My af went straight back to pre depo in regards to the dates, so maybe try 2 weeks before you would have normally expected your AF to see if it gives you anything?

xxx

hi i would not even know when my AF would be due have not had them for 8 years! so did not know wether to keep testing or start body temps or not?

I'm not too sure hun, from what i have read on the effects of depo it can take upto a year to even ovulate after it. i have just been lucky.

I'm not an expert on Agnus Castus, the girls on here know more, but i do believe it can help regulate fertility. I have been using it this month hun.

Maybe worth a try?

xxx

Also hun, for an opk to be positive it has to be of darker or same colour as the control line.

xxx

ok i was going to try agnus castus but did not know if it would be ok and i dont know how long to take it for?
as for the OPK should i keep testing to see if line gets darker or just leave it till i have my 1st AF?
this was so much easier the 1st two times lol!!!

I'd start with the AC and keep testing with opks. you're supposed to stop Ac after you ovulate so hopefully it will kick start ovulation for you.

Just a waqrning from experience thou hun, i did conceive after coming off depo, but as it thins the lining of your uterus it didn't stick. My doc advised me to wait for 3 normal AF's before trying again.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back