No one warned me about the kicks!

CazH

Reaction score
Ok all of a sudden my lovely butterfly movements have changed to strong kicks constantly all day. They really take my breath away sometimes. I can only assume they are going to get worst as i'm only 21 weeks.

When do you reckon husband will be able to feel them??

I'm sure its a boy all that kicking!!!!

:lol: It feels great though doesn't it? :D

My husband has only just felt kicks in the last couple of days but everyone is different and I'm sure he felt Brody much earlier than this time round!

Yeah it is cool having the reasurance that all is ok, So wierd though really feels bizarre!!

Just wait until you get a foot stuck behind your ribs - now that feels wierd :lol: :lol:

hehe bless ya

i've had tiny tiny flutters for a few weeks, woke up saturday morning feeling as though someone was kicking the living daylights out of me! darling LO decided 7.45 was get out of bed time, havent felt much since though

:D If your hubby cant feel the kicks yet, you have a lot worse to come yet Im afraid to say..........

The worse punches for me are the ones when he seems to head butt the top of my cervix, and its absolutely agony!

Its a fab feeling and one I miss

btw - I had a boy and he was still during the day and kicked me to death when I was trying to sleep :lol:

its funny when it feels like your getting kicked in the bum, this baby does it all the time :rotfl:

Mel&Bean said:
its funny when it feels like your getting kicked in the bum, this baby does it all the time :rotfl:

My little man does this too but when i explained it to OH he said "are you sure its not just that your farts can't escape" :doh:

Mines the same! The past week or so he has been soooooooo active!! Mostly at night tho, I was lying reading a book last night in bed and he wasnt kicking but I could see him shifting his body parts around and it was making me feel sick! the kicks are getting really strong now and starting to hurt my stomach! My OH has been able to feel him since about 19 weeks but he likes to play games with LO where he pokes my belly and then LO kicks where he poked lol! Lo also likes to kick him in the head when he puts his head on my belly!

lol amazing isnt it my lil girl was like an alien trying to get out it does hurt sometimes but i loved every minute of it.
And its just the start lol they only get more active hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back