No news is good news?

Lucy360

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone may be able to tell me if they have had a similar experience to mine as I'm now having to wait until tomorrow to find out my babies fate.

10 days ago I got my bfp, the following day I started bleeding like a fully period and really bad cramps like labour, I phoned the go who said ring hospital straight away, while waiting I passed two separate large unusual looking clots. . I got given an ultras scan and no baby was found, bloods taken levels were 40.

Returned two days later bloods were 52. I got called back yesterday my bloods were 72, bleeding and pain has stopped. They told me to phone today for another scan but now they don't have room until tomorrow I am so desperate to know if my baby is there or not, in the womb or ectopic. I'm going mad.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Hi there

Sorry that you are going through this.

I recently had a MC and had bled for 1 full week, then stopped then passed a clot and some more blood. No pain, still all pregnancy symptoms. My HCG readings were 2451 and two days later were 800 odds and an empty uterus confirmed MC. A reading in the 2000's they hope to see something on the screen.

Usually HCG doubles daily in the early days, it could be that you are still pregnant and it is still way too early to see on scan etc. If you have however MC, it could be that not the whole sac hasn't passed and could be the reason for the slow climb.

I havent had your experience happen personally. Just thought Id come and be rational. This is a confusing time but unfortunately waiting and seeing is the only way unfortunately.

I hope you get the news you want.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back