No Morning Sickness and 9 weeks

dc1000

Reaction score
Maybe i'm tempting fate by asking this but i can't figure out why i have not had morning sickness. It could be that maybe it is just destined to come later although i am very much hoping it won't come at all. I didn't get sore boobs until about week 7 and had headaches and tiredness a few weeks ago but def. not any sickness at all... Only other concern is i am very emotional and get angry and upset very easily..not sure if this is normal either or whether i am just turning into a Monster?. Clothes seem to be little bit tighter but not so you would really notice.. It's making me think that i have imagined the whole thing now although scans and tests definitely confirmed i am pregnant. Anyone else feel this way?

Relax and take a deep breath!

If the tests tell you that you are pregnant then you are. You will 99% certain know if you become un-pregnant.

Not everyone gets all the pregnancy symptoms although it can feel like it! Personally i was incredably lucky and had no morning sickness at all (touch wood). I also didnt really have sore boobs or cravings for anything weird. I only found out due to a missed period. Now i have had a few different things, kidney infection, backache and migranes and the latest is terrible heatburn.

I am now wishing that i was back to the no symptoms at all !!!

If you get any tummy pain or bleeding then head straight to the docs or hosp for a check up, otherwise enjoy the time of feeling good beacause for most of us it doesnt last the whole time lol

I hope you stay heathy and enjoy your pregnancy - keep in touch and let us know how your getting on, sending big hugs your way

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're fine.

It's perfectly normal to not get morning sickness - I didn't - and it's perfectly normal to get emotional - I did!! Every pregnancy is different, but the emotional bit seems to affect most of us! All those hormones rushing around your body; it's going to take a little while to settle down.

Get as much rest as you can and eat well!

Ive had no morning sickness and to be honest in the early stages only had sore boobs for a few weeks!! so just think of yourself as being one of the lucky ones!!

Take care

Natalie x

Thanks guys, thats really reassuring...Hopefully the morning sickness then won't come!!! Havem't set up a ticker yet.. just been worried about things,will need to put one on.

Thanks again xx

Thanks guys, thats really reassuring...Hopefully the morning sickness then won't come!!! Havem't set up a ticker yet.. just been worried about things,will need to put one on.

Thanks again xx

Thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back