No idea when due ....

Katya

Reaction score
Hi All

About 6 weeks ago, after time of ovulation I got a huge surge of pregnancy symptoms - my breasts increased by 2 inches, and went rock hard. I did a test the day before AF was due and it was negative - I then had a normal period - my periods are heavy.....

During my period I still had the same symptoms although they did subside a bit - I had a terrible headache every day from ovulation to 2 weeks ago. I have had constant breast pain, and period type pains all month.

I even charted my CM, and used ovulation sticks, and according to them I was not ovulating.

Anyway, on Sunday my period never arrived, so I did a test - and I got BFP!! I have since done another two, and been to the doctors and I am pregnant. However, I am being classed as having concieved in February. I have been told my scan will be at 16 weeks (20 weeks if I am 2 months pregnant!!)

I wanted some opinions, what do you all think, 1 or 2 months :roll:

Hi Katya, and congratulations!!!!

Can't you tell the docs that you have no idea when your last period was? I was a little unsure as I had a 2 day period on the last one, so they booked me in for an early dating scan. I was only 9+6. 16 weeks seems very late for a dating scan anyway. Aren't they normally about 12 weeks??

Hi Katya

I am not sure of my dates either as it took two weeks from the day my period was due to get a BFP so i could be somewhere between 4 and 7 weeks. :? I told the doctor and they are sending me for an early dating scan,you should see if they will give you one !! :)

I did hint that - 16 weeks is forever! But I am going for a private scan when I would officially be 11 weeks. I can't be bothered waiting for the NHS :roll:

http://www.babybond.com/index.html Have you ever heard of Babybond? I think it looks great, and my friend went.

Thanks for your replies.

dont worry about having a late scan hun... I know it seems forever but I have my dating scan at 18wks and they told me I was having a boy, now only 4 weeks later I am having my next scan!! YIPEE

Congrats on your great news xxxxxxx

Katya said:
Hi All

About 6 weeks ago, after time of ovulation I got a huge surge of pregnancy symptoms - my breasts increased by 2 inches, and went rock hard. I did a test the day before AF was due and it was negative - I then had a normal period - my periods are heavy.....

During my period I still had the same symptoms although they did subside a bit - I had a terrible headache every day from ovulation to 2 weeks ago. I have had constant breast pain, and period type pains all month.

I even charted my CM, and used ovulation sticks, and according to them I was not ovulating.

Anyway, on Sunday my period never arrived, so I did a test - and I got BFP!! I have since done another two, and been to the doctors and I am pregnant. However, I am being classed as having concieved in February. I have been told my scan will be at 16 weeks (20 weeks if I am 2 months pregnant!!)

I wanted some opinions, what do you all think, 1 or 2 months :roll:

phone your local doctors and ask a midwife to examine your tummy. She will tell you if you are over or under 12 weeks This might help you. :) I was in a similar situation a week ago.

Hi Katya,

Congratulations!

Is it a 3D scan you're having done? if so these are best done after 26 weeks as the baby is fully developed i had 3D scan it was great here's some of my pics :) done at 27 weeks.

b14b6a94.jpg

c9f7b023.jpg

06b8c7cf.jpg

Manda x

Hi Manda

I am just having a dating scan, but will go back for that later :lol:

I just can't wait another 10 weeks for the nhs.... Here we have first scans at 16 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back