Please help calculate my due date!

Sunbeam638

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I couldn't help myself I did digi test today which says 3+ (5+ weeks) I did one last Tuesday which says 1-2, Mmm now my last period was Feb 28th (I have a irregular AF flow). Plus I did say in another thread I was going to refrain from any more pg tests...oops!

My doc is on her holidays till Tuesday and I want to know when Im due and Im too impatient to wait! Please can someone help me with when I conceived and when I'm due? I think the miraculous conception took place on the 9th June according to my period tracker so that would make 5 weeks. When am I due because a due date calendar only goes as far as 44 days for a cycle and mine is around 102 days!

I like all the baby and ovulation animations people have but can't join in yet. Thank you!xxx

I think if you put in google "calculate due date from ovulation" and use 9th June as ovulation date then you should get a good indication x

They say March 1st so it's somewhere between march 1st and 6th :) thanks!xxx

March babies! Ah thanks you too! Super excited but so nervous! Never thought for a second it would happen this year so feeling v.grateful xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back