No I don't want to share this on facebook!

badtasteinmusi

Reaction score
Just ordered some OPKs from Amazon and at the end it asked me if I wanted to share this fact on Facebook... strangely enough.. no I don't want to tell all the random people I went to school with and my nieces and nephews that I bought some sticks to pee on because I want a baby!!!

That cracks me up lol, you would think they would be a bit more sensitive eh? Xxxx

sent from my snazzy HTC

Seriously do amazon think we are all discussing ttc with anyone and everyone!!??!!?? Fools!!

I saw this feature the other day on Amazon!!! Errr no amazon I rather wouldnt!! X

Babydust to all

On the not wanting to share info with everyone.. I work in a bookshop and really want to buy a couple of books on fertility etc with my 40% discount but I know that if I do it will spread round the shop in seconds! Maybe if I wasn't so tight I'd just pay full price somewhere else (but having said that I am a Scots lassie so I am that tight!)

Just say they are for a cousin or a gift or something? X

sent from my snazzy HTC

You'll be surprised what some people do post on FB :shock:

Some people have no shame and no concept of privacy!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I brought some first response tests off amazon and when I go on there it has recommend for you: durex condoms! Wtf?!

LOL seriously! I never noticed it said that! I ordered my opks on Amazon, my FB friends and fam don't even know we are actively ttc

How mad is that, why would you want to share that on FB?

Love the condom suggestion when buying a pg test...lol

Xx

This made me LOL in my bed :D - yeah some people share weird things online..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back